- Red-Stemmed Wild Grape - ampelocissus indica Medicinal use
- बबूल के औषधिया प्रयोग - (babool or Acacia arabica Medicinal uses in hindi )
- अशोक वृक्ष - Saraca asoca (विवरण, फायदे,uses in Hindi)
- Moringa oleifera (Drumstick tree)
- Double Coconut, sea coconut or Coco de mer Medicinal uses
- Bhandira (Clerodendrum infortunatum) Medicinal uses
- Priyangu (Callicarpa macrophylla) Medicinal use
- Pudina (Mentha piperita) Medicinal uses
- Jupha (Hyssopus officinalis) Medicinal uses
- Country borage (Parnayavani-Plectranthus amboinicus) Medicinal uses
पाण्डुकः- Oryza sativa (medicinal plant)
Name - शकुनाहृतः
Botanical name - Oryza sativa
Description - This is Oryza sativa Linn. of the family Graminae. Annual or perennial grass. Leaves long, narrow, hairy on margins. Spikelets many, in terminal panicles. Its roots, fruits and husk are used in medicine.
Chemical Constituents- Leaves contain glucotricin. Grains contain vitamins. Seed oil (Rice bran oil) contains ethylidene sterols - tucosterol, 28-isocitrastadienol. Also contains diterpene lactones - momilactone A and momilactone B
Use - Roots are diuretic and ash of husk is a fine abrasive constituent in tooth powder. The endosperm or rice is amyliferous and nutritive. Any gruel could be made sour by keeping it sealed in a vessel for seven days or until it is sour. It is filtered before use.